Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How To Kill Crab Halo 3

stupid first journal meaningless

Hello to all who have lost their way here (probably no one xD)

I Live Journal user might have forever, but I never really written in here.
I thought, I'm starting now so that at times.

The purpose of this journal it will be interested readers of my Fancition will keep you posted and I'll start the horses at once:)

~ * ~ My

is currently probably the most popular fan fiction 'The Harder We Fall'

So far I have three chapters are available online and four finished writing. The next weekend there:)

Now here comes a little bit of background to the FF and a few 'spoilers' about the fanfictions

arose when I heard the same song by Ana Johnnson. A wonderful song. The pair should ring Feliciano / Ludwig and Alfred should be also be forced into marriage and a proper understanding of the situation shows Louis.

Ehm yes ... Is probably a tiny bit out differently. Feliciano is, as some have noticed correctly, not with Ludwig together.

Well somehow I've also had at the time just my sadistic phase and is looking for fan fiction in which suffers Ludwig. Went to an FF with Feliciano and Louis, in the first Feli were very nice, but then Ludwig treated worse and worse and worse. Find this dependence, and so very interesting.

Well and somehow I wanted to write something with an abusive relationship. Can not so Writing that abused loves the other, and therefore on the fare can be ... For something I did not really understand it and could therefore not sympathize ... Bad for my blog;)

And so did this fan fiction.

The fanfiction is set to continue for a whole while I hope, because only my ideas page takes over a page is xD

And now, a tiny little gespoilert, so do not have all the spoilers keep your eyes now, until they see such a thing: ~*~*~*~*~

Joa so the whole is still common to several things and at some point have an impact on policy. There will be dead politician. So far, no death is of a country planned, that is not to say that I am not currently thinking.

So far as I see, well, the third world war will break out in my fan fiction x, x
relations unless the it is of Louis in this fanfiction and I also want to install it necessarily ... necessary in a supplementary chapter. First, there would be
Feliciano who is hopelessly in love with XYZ, but does not dare to say something. Second, there would be
Gilbert, who is in a relationship with Elizavetha and expecting a child by him: 3 The relationship has, however, a special feature, the however, occurs in Chapter 5 and will not be betrayed.

Otherwise I have to gaze once more.

~*~*~*~*~*~

So that's with spoilers. Would certainly have so much to say, but I think I now prefer the door xD
If someone lost in the Journal he is usually killed by the wall text ... Oh one more thing ... Here you get a small list of characters that come as Louis lover in question. That was my list before I knew who should it be. (This has, I believe chapters 2-3 lasted until I've made my decision xD)

Gilbert
Vash
Feliciano
Romano
Antonio
Roderich
Francis
Arthur
Ivan
Sadiq
Kiku
Berwald
Tino
Niels (Norwegen)
Matthias (Dänemark)
Matthew
Herakles
Yao
Feliks
Toris
Eduard
Holland
Thailand

Have fun beim Raten ;3

Eure Kaint

0 comments:

Post a Comment