I hate him!
be God! Drain
I have pressure ... Hab grad
more than an hour sitting on the FF ...
have to say And the urge
ALFRED !!!!! I HATE 1111! ASDFHFLSWIJNFE
I hate him damn it .. . He should be even nicer.
And says not me I am the author and write this ... I'd like to ... But the figures are constantly making self Q_Q
And now I feel better xD
new chapter finished and it is surprisingly longer than the last ö, ö
This will not be there but not the habit of people each time xD what longer ... Only this time, and then once again behold: 3
Well I'll write more on Saturday ... Will not spoil yes;! 3
EDIT!
Yes ~ a for a little criticism from my beta reader I have to think again about the chapter a bit.
I'm too much on the main story ... I'm not Pinned
xD but what sets it so a correction slaves if non for such a thing? ;)
must now We'll see if I the chapter as the recipient and easily dannach more permanent or at the thread if I still rewrite.
Should I write what's hot but the original still be seen exclusively here xD Fuck you
0 comments:
Post a Comment