Friday, August 6, 2010

Why Are Fireworks Illegal In Nj

fanfiction that I'm working

Und schon wieder ein neuer Eintrag.
Dieses mal will ich zeigen, was so an meiner kleinen Tastatur abgeht, wenn ich nicht gerade an 'The Harder We Fall' schreibe, was ja meine einzige noch regelmäßig aktuallisierte Fanfiction ist.


Lazy but otherwise I'm not at all. For the Hetalia Fanfiction fever has gripped me totally. However, I
have not made any good experiences with it to put on FFs that are unfinished. I did then, to my early days at Shaman King, and most are today still unfinished.

So here is a little insight into the still unfinished, unpublished fanfiction where I write ...



Fairytale of a Satellite: The

here to be a small FF Song Contest for € vision. This may not be so sure, but at the Pair Ring I doing myself a little heavy. Indeed, it is, you marvel, Norway / Germany.
trigger for the little kiss was on stage between our Lena and Alexander: 3 of their songs is the title and in the fanfiction they are a couple and try to marry off Norway and Germany.

told me how I do it a bit difficult because it will be in stock and still take a little while faaaaaar.



has no title yet:

wanted to write something with fantasy and times Hetalia. Who lends itself to better than the good fairies and its Arthur with his magic?
This fanfiction is Alfred possessed by an evil being and opens a seal that has many very dark creatures of the world. Arthur tries to stop it all going so well, but because in this day and age is no magician but him more, the whole course, not too easy.
The pair of the whole ring is Fruk.
gaze time how that goes like this ... vorran Currently, very well. Only I do not know how I can be happy endings end in nem




FeliGilRape

Yes says the document is currently ...
time something nastier to me, for the anonymous Hetalia Kink Meme. Therefore, also in English. The request was to write a fanfiction, in the Gilbert Feliciano's raped.
Joa, the first FF English I write and then immediately NC17 ... Well whatever.
If however (I hope so strong) no PWP, I still try to incorporate a little story.
So here the small bissl story: Louis and Gilbert are married together and do Feliciano is in love with Louis, and will not let him take ...
...
...
Vllt it's PWP xD




is still updated the dates; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment