Tuesday, July 20, 2010

La Crosse Vs Mh-c9000

1,2 or 3?

Last chance. Gone!

Um, well, not really. * Cough * I once all the ideas I had been over for my tunic recorded and shown off to an already-two places. Here they must also have, after all, this is our Larpblog. The task was design-over-tunic, makes clear that you play a Steppenelfe, while distracting from your more feminine hips. As an additive must be capable of the tunic is also theoretically be constant foot to jump on a horse's back.

help came from Lenora in Larper.ning. She said under no circumstances asymmetry at the hem. The line of the hem must divert the eye from the "problem area". In addition, should the upper body placards are available to guide the viewer more to the merits of the wearer.

My plan now reads as follows: On the wide V - (V-necks conjure a visually longer neck) collar front 2 stylized growing horses or even horse heads and come up about it Geschnörkel something. On the cap sleeves is perhaps a simple mandala (sand steppe elves mandralas characterized as a meditation aid), or even a spiral. Fringe on the collar would be nice, but perhaps too much what it says? The pages are put together, so I sometimes take a little warmer under it can and I do not need another front or back closure. At the edge I'm not so sure not in terms of total length. Do you think mid-thigh is okay or compresses it?


Elfentuniken


Here are my ideas so far for the hem:
first Front short and long back slit, like a Tails.
second Equal to a long pointed tip and slotted front and side. At the bottom of the front corner small tassels or a single wooden bead.
third Front and rear is only a "skirt" as my costume Xiangfei Li, pointed and fringe. Maybe a little embroidery.
4th Just evenly rounded and slotted like a rock on the side.
5th Pointed and decorated with fringes - like the common Indians costumes, which I discovered in my search over again.

number three has already been deleted as inappropriate.
number one is the next candidate loose, because I do not fall like the front of the open sides would. Only a short time

0 comments:

Post a Comment