Longer chapter?
Have recently read in a Kommi that a reader finds it unfortunate that the chapters are so short ... Since I've
out my fanfiction open and found the actually read quite short and fast. So far I've
my chapter always have something over 1000 words can be interrupted and then at the next appropriate place.
I am now wondering about whether I prefer to write longer chapters, which means but also, inevitably, a little longer waiting periods, or whether I should just upload as usual.
The next (fifth) chapter, for example, currently 1137 words, which for me at the nearest suitable point of that chapter is finished, making it probably the very most auf 1500 Wörter kommen kann. Wahrscheinlich sogar einiges weniger.
Würde ich allerdings diesen geeigneten Punkt überspringen und bis zum nächsten schreiben, käme ich wohl auf 2000+ Wörter. Hört sich nett an, dauert allerdings auch so seine Zeit.
Wenn irgendjemand also eine Meinung dazu hat, einfach sagen, ob hier oder auf ff.de/animexx is mir wurst
0 comments:
Post a Comment