Friday, August 27, 2010

Underbust Corsets On Sale Uk

Damn! It is already Saturday!

week can go round so quickly, without the new chapter is ready ..... Mist
xD But I'm still 23 hours to complete and a timely update.

What is this entry you ask? Writing rather continue to waste your time instead!
Caught
xD I just express myself in front of more write
But I'm at 972 words ...
...
...
...

shit xD I'm a lazy student of rumgammelt from morning to night, because he is on holiday ...
is why I can not excuse Being late one ...
Werd probably still need to write a little ...

psssssst And ...
For loyal Journal readers who read here purely by chance before the update ... Warning spoilers ahead
! Or rather small trailer-like speech scraps collected wahlos xD



>> "Ludwig. Tell me the truth, please. Where did all the bruises and injuries? "

'

>>" You're not just a country, you're a man. "


>>" You your own fault, Ludwig. "



Well, what is it smarter in the next chapter? No? No matter may be only a matter of hours until the text is the sentence fragments here also uploaded;.
D

Maybe I'm doing more often xD Preview scraps

0 comments:

Post a Comment