Threesome xD
Live Journal ... Now I have to type everything again, because I've accidentally deleted the stupid thing and that stores non-lj.
So ...
Finally it is because the new chapter
The tripartite relationship was not originally planned. Gil should be together and not play a major role Roderich with Liz.
But then, my readers were almost unanimously agree that Rod together with Lu is ... That was boring, so I had to eliminate Roderick ... So
stuck together with whom? A guy in a bad way, or is yet to get off the list ... Hmm ... Liz? But the shit is already together with Gil
...
...
... NO MATTER
XD
Yes and so is the created.
came in the first place on it, because there's a great webcomic Humon by the illustrator, is the relationship between 2 ne of three men and a woman.
Found the totally cute.
So is only to recommend. Read it simple: http://humon.deviantart.com/gallery/ # Niels
And the pose of the three is from the sofa stolen from one of the comics xD
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/053/7/a/Lazy_TV_Night_by_humon.jpg
Joa really should read the chapter well be to loosen up to the whole a little bit to take seriously ...
The cliffhanger has made it but I think for the most serious chapter of the FF xD
Oh and sorry that it is so completely without Schweinskram ... But I and Schweinskram? If I write has to hock me bright red and giggling in front of the laptop and must stop wasting time and head buried in the pillow xD Accordingly, one would need a lot of writing time Lemon mad that I did in the Pure relationship not invest xD
Well ... did not care one reads
Kaint
0 comments:
Post a Comment