Have a little neglected, but this time what again. All the questions I've been so via email, kommi or otherwise get and which I still remember
Why is not XYZ Louis Lovers?
For those who are interested, would like one of Arthur may come ... XD Not much except one has combined in one place (for it please scroll further down), but I list here at times when one would have to exclude whom.
A little late, because I "have written before the bomb was uploaded and then have forgotten it> D
Matthew: As Ludwig says that Alfred should do with the whole. Be honest. Would you say something about your friend?
"Forget it. I let me not rumschubsen of you. Since you clearly you have chosen the wrong. Matthew would have worked with all certainly better "
Ivan. Ehm yes Ludwig does not think too well of him. If Ivan would be the Lover, 'would be your brother ends up back in Russia' not a good threat
"Leave my brother out of there! He has done a long time to do more with politics, "Ludwig hissed furiously, trying to push back the memories of what Gilbert all had gone through in Russia.
Feliciano: Delighted at the relationship between Ludwig and the Al and asks for his sex life. The friend would probably not make
ve ~ e, but what love is beautiful, ne Ludwig? "
" Ve ~ e. No excuses Ludwig. Did you have now already had sex or not "
Feliks: Yes, he thinks that Lu is being abused, Ludwig's friend knows, however,
"Of course I have no quarrel with Alfred, how do you think that? ... Feliks it thinks? Nonsense "
Gilbert: Liz is pregnant with his
" I do not want that you have so much stress that my poor little nephew, something happened ... "
Romano: the insult in the Konferrenz could still be habit or camouflage, but with the phone call is probably clear. His partner is accused hardly so simple.
"Feliciano! What have you done with it, damn it! "
Roddy: Lives in ner threesome relationship xD
" So you are together ... All three? This is not your serious "
Antonio. Feliciano is in love with him and I'm not so cruel that in the Louis Friend is fired. Ludwig also think far too sober about it. Would that be his friend, he would not fit
And suddenly It was hard to breathe Louis and a heavy node seemed to sit in his chest. He knew of secret feelings for the Spaniard Feliciano.
not all blond guys: Because the guy is blonde xD
Ludwig But just smiled and stroked the blond hair of his opponent.
Sadiq: Ludwig would never suspect his own friend (and yes, we know there already that the friend is blond, but you might have read the over xD)
"The Bomb came from your country. Did you tell us anything "
Francis: power, in my opinion, too many to worry friend Alfred. He can be surely suffer not as good after the thing with Ludwig
"I can not find it. He was previously very pale and trembled. I think the whole reminds him of nine eleven, oui? I'm worried about him. I thought maybe you know something ... "
Vash: Well that was hard to see ... Alfred leaves him in the room in which it alone and undisturbed can be with Ludwig. Vash asks if this is already happening more often, Ludwig friend knows ... And Louis always says I love you too to his friend and not just thanks xD
Well, of course, and later, it said directly
Icy he saw the intruder, nor cast a warning glance to Ludwig and then left the room.
"I have a reason. It hurts and I can not let that happen. I bet that was not the first time in the whole injury, is not it? "
a while Ludwig was silent, then groaned quiet and a sad smile crept on his face. "Thank you ... Vash. "
His friend, his nephew, his brother and Vash ... be ex-husband.
Matthias: I do not think Louis would say something like that friend
"God! Take a room if you want to fuck! "Did it immediately landed on Matthias, as Alfred's hands on his butt.
were not excluded by Gar very end:
Sweden Norway Holland
Estonia Finland
England (logical xD) Actually
Latvia and Sealand, but I'm not Shotafan, from there were never the choice
And that's it;)
How did Arthur selected
- not very long
- In the top selection were: Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, England, France, Turkey and Spain
- Indeed was the decision at the end between England and Sweden
- I did not want a ring pair, that there is already xnmal why Italy, Rusland, Austria and Prussia had been excluded from the front inside
- I made the decision at the point where Ludwig was the first time struck a note of it and get (Chapter 3)
And how could one on it come from?
also Chapter 3 Where I've made the decision. Louis Arthur sits down and stands at the lectern, ergo, is the only one up and in place of Louis passed. Ludwig had certainly not been sitting during the meeting with his friend, Alfred to make even more fierce. And Louis had been sitting next to his friend, Alfred would have they observed all the time and certainly not turned away his eyes ...
But to draw from such a small information? Not possible xD
Why always the poor Arthy?
Because I like him. My favorite characters have to suffer. I am a sadist = 3
What the hell was that with Vash?
I just wanted to annoy xD
He used together with Louis and loves him still, but has no problem with Ludwig's new relationship.
And the tripartite relationship
Because so many have thought it was Rich Roder and I can bring along with Gilbert, but he was already in a relationship with Liz. Conclusion: threesomes xD
Is there a happy ending?
Yes
For Alfred?
I know even yet. But I would hope
Alfred has lost his mind?
Not quite. But it is also clear in my head quite a while not
How to get even with such a concept
Not at all. I never knew that things would run so. I write the FF do not do the characters I'm At it typical of this writer, the seeeeehr little planning, even if some find the dumb and it's easy to write in corners
How do you manage that with the timely updates?
I am a typewriter, says at least my Beta. I write fanfiction currently 14 Hetalia parallel, but mainly in 3 2 of them are also available online. I have to force me often, but once I start I am in it and then usually goes without saying
How long the FF going to?
Um ehrlich zu sein... No idea. I think the whole time that it is almost over, but it's still further. But on 20 I do not come ... I think.
What if it is over?
Then I spend my next FF. Have about 30 ideas written down for new FFs to different ring pair ... Mach ne one probably before poll here or something
But I will continue ne!
gives you. Depending on how it ends. Just not with Ludwig in the leading role. One probably with Alfred or Matthew.
Side Story will probably give Feliciano and the trio
I've heard you are conceited and full hätlst up for something better
But of course:) I am what many
better than their
And imagination is also an education> D
My sweetheart says my ego enough to the sun ... I say that is an understatement
jokes aside ... Get to know me make me finally not exactly rare on conventions and even write FFs into ConHon;)
way.
suggests at one point before Alfred, cars with Coke and Mentos to operate, and then pissig because Louis is better for electric cars.
've read, the creator of the electric car was an Englishman, Alfred D Was so for quite hard.
And the family of Gilbert's child will change in the FF 2 times xD But if no one noticed me, and not until just now ... You know nothing yet of
questions?
it in!
0 comments:
Post a Comment