What happened
happens for a reason.
What a week! Last Sunday I was with papaya and Ulrikschdämonin
in Osterode at http://www-kunst-am-hexenstieg.de
I asked if I could also issue and they said: Okay!
When I was there Friday with my bird designs, and have issued it.
Saturday was I was with my Mudda. First I had with her three-day children drawn and painted
, with the last the mother was left, and I then drove back to Osterode.
evening then, yes, at night, I'm with Papa after Andreas Berg.
found in the engine shed of the closed gear train for the annual ski tour of Pläschke Party,
dad wanted to drink a little beer.
him I should go home.
It came as it had.
Send as I was, I was loved by the drunken men.
Above all, the saying 'ugly you will not even become "my former ski instructor
me to remember.
dad said, 'Which I never want to miss any more. " to someone about me and the
was nice to hear.
Sunday then I was 11 -17 Clock in Osterode and painted live.
And I was sitting at a table (I also have a nice photo)
and drew and aquallerierte.
A sheep for the hostess, one of their own, nor a bird for mom who had me
borrowed the car and a cool Pilzelf, which is full of coffee and
where I continue to paint the same.
I did what I do not do otherwise. I talked to the people!
I sold a picture! It was fun.
And today called the husband of the hostess, I can make four lessons every Monday
art with the children of his school. But in Osterode and there are only 15 €
the hour. Starting next Monday.
Huihuuui.
If the children do not annoy too much, let's see.
Since I have to really really soon move into the resin. Otherwise it does not work.
0 comments:
Post a Comment