Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Radiator Thermostat Definition

everything I once saw Neil Gaiman in real

Did I mention that I like to write it myself but it is too time consuming?
I know have not ever written and what I fear I repeat myself sometimes.
lie Now I sleep in bed, reading the book I wanted bores me (Robert Rankin - The Book Of Ultimate Truths) and I am afraid that I will never again find a book that can captivate me
.

Best friend Sabrina visited at the beginning of my studies in my Otterberg,
Sun circa November 2003. We had tickets for a Reading of and with Neil Gaiman
Göttingen! Perhaps there was
American Gods up to date?
My memory is not as sharp.

Sabrina spent a few days with me and we painted, took stuff and celebrate too much.
I caught a cold and I was getting worse.
Sarbina it was dazzling and hilarious in my apartment while I was sick in bed.
She laughed and danced to, well I think what Jane Oldfield (which is really so) "Mirrors in the sun." Worth listening to and I hate the song since.
Sabrina was therefore a real ruthless torture (the mean for all that, I would be reckless).

The day came at the we had to go to Göttingen.
I still love the cold, but luckily Sabrina was there with the metallic green golf.
The traffic jam on the highway I had to tear open the door and quickly all the mandarins again
vomit. After all, they were
previously been delicious.
Sabrina will never forget how many I've eaten. Few were not.

Well, the reading. In the city hall, city hall? I do not remember. It was great and really
Mr. Gaiman and sat in front next to him, the German actor with the penetrating
voice, a bungler before the Lord.
The master commended the announcement of Neil Gaiman for his drawing skills,
he had proved the Sandman (male oh!) and start reading could.

What I had not done anything: Photograph Neil; bring him painted a cool picture and give delirium and even talk to him! Now I sat in the front row, a picture of misery, and was always sick.

Neil read in English before and he was kind of cool and funny, as wonderful as we imagine him all of us. Mr. German tortured us the passages with his ear-damaging voice and reading errors, which even made Neil suspicious, so he over looked puzzled, and I guess he can not speak any German.

After the reading: WOW! Neil next door in the cafe. A long line of fans. We lined up one, and I found it hard to keep me on my feet. The cold tugging at us, but we had not wanted to hurry us how screaming fangirls, but we were still actually. We wanted to be cool.

We were cool in the queue. Maybe Sabrina to purchase the book "American Gods".
It took a while until we were there. In a secluded corner of the German reader was sitting with beer and sloppy girlfriend. No one wanted an autograph from him (may have been the Rufus Beck be?)

And at some point we reached Neil Gaiman (I can not stress enough his name) and we said hello. None of the cool things planned was made, I was not at all conscious, but we had two scraps of paper! And let us give autographs! Each of us, he drew to a Sandman character.
That was a dream! Somehow.
The autograph I have somewhere safe. Somewhere in my Sandman collection, which I have in English, all bought in England.

The hours after:
Sabrina and I finally went to her. When we were reading came too late because a traffic jam.
Only now we got to her. In its very pretty apartment she shared with her boyfriend, unfortunately Spartacus, the epeleptischen duck. Not a very smart friend, because he hated me.
I had the room to sleep on the sofa. I was totally sick and Markus went really again to the first aid kit to get me nose spray, because I thought I'd suffocate. No, the nasal rinsing pot it was too late, but a nice idea!

Tjaaaa. Sabrina and Mark did not just leave the parlor. I was completely at the end, totally cold and ready. Sabrina always put on music, enjoying himself with Spartacus, and smoked cigarettes and more non-stop.
I was too weak to fight back to me yet. A real nightmare.
too much of my memory.

I've put on some tea. Soon it will be seven, because I wanted to get up anyway.
Thank you for wasting your valuable time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment