Monday, October 25, 2010

Does Hyatis Hernia Make U Cough

Greyfenfels 4

Thus a two parts Conreportage once as Torah ni Garjen of Sonetal thinks about and what does the player.

Torah:

Greyfenfels Baron has put it as Knappin under his command after he has read the letter from her father (she'd love to know what has been standing in it) she was thrilled, not only do not know how they behave should, at least it has for many years to care for himself and never there for someone to be. Now she is standing in front of a seemingly intractable situation UpDown, of course she comes from a Fettnäpfen in the other but what she brings much to ponder. As the Baron has very little time to take his Knight Eylinn with their education. What are you very Clearly mark is right and they are very good with their miners.
gets sore after a few bruises and a lot of willpower to understand the virtues of a knight and slowly you will bewust why her father has just sent to Baron Greyfenfels. The only thing you do have the most concern is that they lose their self-control and drops her hot temper (as so often) makes your opportunity to niche and even the Baron of favor, so they tried the Tavern not so often to visit and rather will dedicate to their studies.
She never would have thought they would apply for something like the disciplines and it is still fun to come würde.Jedoch you thought the sheep but they never a Knight to be for the knighting ceremony will probably never get through. The only thing they will probably never do without is their mirror and their beloved pipe, which she got from her best friend (the blacksmith in Sonetal) bye. They also miss the rides on her beloved horse that she had to leave in Sonetal.

Tanja:

region
needed just great with the Full Moon, no lights at night and the day was the breathtaking views (as you get home feeling), even without Larp worth a trip! The organization was perfect as a Swiss watch ;-), the Traumsquenz experience which I had was unique.
Food:
always simply unbeatable could have been pure
luxury, I had, with three women is a 4-bed rooms where the beds already obtained and we had a table where we spread our Ambientekram beautiful: there was always delicious and
accommodation. Mutual hair braiding was also included ;-)

to character:
Like her character, it was also the player she was easy to cope with their role not only that the drapery is not quite done was (but not noticed), but the I do not idea as I had to play a squire?
Unfortunately I could not play my temper (not provoke me) the laziness was difficult I had always rather hold back when it was about helping. The vanity was to emphasize even the most pleasant ever tighten his lips and change clothes several times a day went really well. offend really, I could not seem to shake off the impression (perhaps I only have maybe a couple of times IT and OT confused (sorry)
was for a phexgefälliges games unfortunately no more time. The military exercises were great and the morning exercise with Knight Eylinn was great , only the end of the Con was startling. One of the SL (Niggu) has his hand badly injured (some which exploded in his hand) then the Con was canceled.
We also have that same evening turned back home I Währe like still remained but the others wanted just already Driving, then it went so fast I could not say goodbye to everyone.
resumé of the con:
I have the gods and her chivalrous virtues learned noticed that I still need Kampftrainig and I strongly back pen and paper to play around me better with other players, IT can be entertaining and very important: DSA literature read it I have more background ............ oh yeah and I've found Larp is addictive when you're with the right people together on a Con ;-)
Images:

Greyfenfels 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment