Thursday, October 21, 2010

How To Say I'm Scene In Japanese

Argles ....

about work - because I was angry, almost doomed
'm angry (but we know that not everything can always run well)
I also write why this is so.
order to carry it into the world and to let the anger go up in smoke.

For ten years I worked for the International House Sonnenberg,
environmental education seminars, with school classes.
you through the beautiful countryside as they have never experienced it as a city child.

Finally I wanted to be a training, so that more people can lead to the
Sonnenberg these courses. Actually, the sun hill paid
so more money comes in with the courses.

I planned and made, and did, but who would have expected to Nina,
the new youth education officer? Not a substantive idea, no
pale of seminar planning, but stayed for my senior and I was talking purely
where they could.

The first training we did together but then in early summer.
She made the organizational part, and I all content.
She told the house, welcome, get to know and evaluate.

My impression of her, Wissensabsaugerin without end, which wants to make the
Sonnenberg, what I do at the moment.
Tjaaaa. After the last info I said it myself ignorant, disrespectful and unfriendly place
but totally competent in my work and then came another
mail that they are all my texts would like for training
as Word documents. (Apart from me they think they could do
order for me to allocate natural units and then at other times
any task.)

Well. Since there was an email from me which said in short that it was the
cooperation.
rate
And again: Now, my training will take place on!
Nina and Jens Halwest (whom I know even longer), have taken over my
concept and offer them in December. Na
make clear they are not exactly the same thing I had expected - but they do so as it would be a continuation of my thing.

Wow! So I never know
-na. While
they said in the House Zeppelin, that even if the
Family Art Seminar is nothing they will not steal my concept
, it will remain mine.
Pooh.

Nice to have something once happened to me.
habs so I thought.
I make these days anyway my
concepts for the winter and the letter in the House Sonnenberg finished.
Well. Leave the big concepts is pending.

But now I find good self! Hihi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment