Saturday, October 9, 2010

Recently Ive Been Urinating Alot

Vampira

was before my high school, Vampira, a pulp novel series, which later became a
Paperback Series.

I read all the booklets on loan,
by the owner of the tobacco / magazine store.
vampire trash, why not?
I sent a self-painted picture and letters,
found there a pen pal,
with whom I exchanged all the Vampire
and I got the cool stuff, because they
lived in Berlin.

Sandman posters and trading cards.
We exchanged self-written stories, and gave us
reading tips.
Unfortunately they still have my Reclam edition of The Sandman.
failed because they probably Penpal.

Vampira was eventually to a paperback. 55 issues long,
then died the whole thing if I'm not mistaken.
I bought them all except number 54, that I will get me now.

because I heard after 9 to read Paperback. I came from high school and the exams
between.

So I bought them and they are in my
shelf for more than ten years.
In pristine perfection.
full of ancient letters.

After I read a few of grandma's doctor and romance novels, I can also
Vampira to end . Read

Thanks to Michael Schön Bröcher aka Monster Mike!

0 comments:

Post a Comment