Friday, September 3, 2010

Painting Dining Furniture With Durable Paint

blue dress

Yes, you've seen it too?
It really saubequem!
As in Thorwal it is customary
is blue - the people to ...


- for free " Problem "of" The King's bastards "

This time I had had the very first time as NSC (= non player character) on a LARP and get hold prompt a hard role. The same I still can not grasp yet, but my Mitnscs were closed considers the role of was well cast with me.

Played I Hjördis Rhunadottir, Beauty of the Night (= witch) and wife of Kohler Runolf Yngvarsson. The two had, after three Runolf was seduced by a Dryad, rather gezofft and her husband had Hjördis summarily beaten with a broom from the common house. After a while it felt sorry for him, but her husband was away. Remorseful they had then to the clearing go on, according to her husband's "Woman in the Forest" lived and made after a conversation with her in search of him to apologize. Two days later they walk arrives in Svennaholm, only to learn there that her husband has behaved in the local tavern next to Sun so that the Svennaholmer have kicked him. Hjördis initially wanted to catch only briefly in the village and then find themselves, but the news about cops and orcs in the forest could vanish courage. When the need of the village living in the fjord Necker help they seized the opportunity to insist that someone is looking for her and her husband was brewing with a well that abides alchemist an antidote for the Necker, the villagers as thanks holy water with which she had presented something against the demonic soul collector in his hand.

Especially the last part was very tedious. ^ ^; One would not believe how plotresistent his players. I stood in a group of players, which I said loud and clear and that the problem of Necker I know of a remedy. I think that would respond only if I clear one? had over his head would have. > _> Instead, they run behind the puppet, which is constant foot run to the alchemists. The Alchemist I was then ignored for now. My Rescue and finally the the plot was a player with which I had already done a couple times briefly on the various LARP and therefore I see know of. You and another player still have finally drummed up a search party that went looking with my husband.

As a reward for those who have half the Conbericht there I have now read along with some photos. : D

dress and jacket on my dress form

Mit Mantel _ Fast fertig


dress worn: With support askew and with a slightly irritated expression

One of the best scenes: I run Samtstags in camp around me more accurate than Hjördis Svennaholm to view. Astera I meet them traipsing past me, is about 5 m later thunderstruck are turning around, comes back and says, "I love you You do not even recognize?"

Second best scene: Sunday, it is after a recent downpour cold. Tiamat, wearing killjoys sweater shuffled to the main house to check out. SL Gerrit leaning against a post and entheddert his radio cable, looks up briefly, reads the slogan on my shirt, looks something like this oO? and shakes his head ... I love this sweater! XDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment