YES I was in darkness ridge The Witch
;-) So now I'm sure Larp is great! (And I wanted to quit after this year) on
Finster comb I was goal-SC heist a player character of a fixed role but can operate freely. I think I could decide between the barmaid, or healer Weibelin na what her who I was then? Jup
the healer, I've just called Tita Spelt. She comes from the Kosch but I refuse a Swiss dialect ;-) It was to take
find me until now my best role I am really felt comfortable in the role even though I've worn a dress, which turned out to be not so bad. have certainly contributed to this also the players who I could act and the organization that threw me a couple of events in the way that I could make myself the last:
concealment am I a witch, the brother of the Vogts was also a Hexer and recognized me, The Physician (who was a guest) was poisoned and (an hour late) but he survived thanks to Tita tapped yet :-) (Thanks Ingo for the great game).
As soon as I hammer out some way to get my pictures to the internet you see that also ;-)
converging my magical powers would not work but the SL fands probably better not to mention it. Why you ask, well because the operator in the food any powder has done all the magic was to suppress. Did I know then at the end of the con.
Interesiert had me guessing who the Medicus ihrgendwie sought after life I was the smuggler I have verarzet behind it (secular) knowledge, but that's only the SL and the doctor
;-) more to come ..... ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment