Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jaw Slightly Swollen Months After Wisdom Tooth

morning

I'm with Sabrina and if they have to work, then I drink tea
hole, the computer or reading.

I have read: Tales of Beedle the Bard, by JK Rowling, the next day
The Witches by Roald Dahl and now I'm at
"The Witches of Eastwick" arrived. The
ROMANTASY novels like "The Dark Side of Darkness",
Sabrina straight rows of swallows can not convince me.

has probably tell her no, really out which corner these books
(historical romances), otherwise it could be that they a bit
would despise. But we used to even run both "Vampira", the pocket books read.
was then Abi and the school, and now the rest of the series is not read
longer than ten years in my closet.

Every morning I edit a picture from my Bible and put it inside at Deviantart.
you just reaching for a month. Fortunately, no religious fanatics has discovered
.

Again for 'The Witches of Eastwick. " John Updike is not to read so easily,
which forces me to stick to the lines, take me to conjure up in record time by the
book.
Mr. Updike bangs each page so full of long sentences, Adjectives and metaphors that
the pages are as heavy as the branches of a slender apple tree that hang so full of
oversized fruits that they break fast.
a miracle that you can lift the book with one hand for reading.
That makes the image of the story somewhat unclear.

Sometimes less is more.
I read on anyway.
I'm used to just not enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment