Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Canon Sd780 Is Time Lapse

toxic_hornet @ 2007-06-06T15:56:00

taichous Kuchiki-and-Hitsugaya taichous idea with the Division of exchange Fukutaichous seems to some extent to bear fruit. I do not want to know how much stress the two of them with their new Fukutaichous, but at least they seem so busy thus be the two stress to prepare so that it no longer comes to undignified booze-ups. At least I have that impression, if I'm wrong, it bothers me even more because they are beaten broad heavy drinking at least not in public.

Omaeda today of his treatment, he had pulled with Ayasegawas help, come back, but when I saw him after this week, I had smooth away the breath. He dared to actually come back without having to have only changed a little bit! I first held him a dressing that would have worked. He currently sits on at least documents that must be dealt with ... (Whether this was due to the tongue-lashing?)

I wish some Taichou would want to share with me the Fukutaichou, but I think that there is no one who would engage themselves in such a crazy ... Or?

0 comments:

Post a Comment