Monday, May 28, 2007

Value Ofsunflower Painting

toxic_hornet @ 2007-05-28T14:15:00

Uah ... My head is still buzzing total. The action of yesterday was really not funny. When Yoruichi-sama would not appear there, I probably would not even come. Whether this now to my advantage or disadvantage, I do not know ... In any event, Yoruichi-sama has given all the time with the baby face-types, which I did not fit so well into the stuff and I'm constantly lost sight of, though I tried hard, they stay on their heels. Sounds like a stalker.

some point, I then discovered they did not and out of frustration I hold my great pleasure to drink. Or 2 .. Or, also 3 .. Or containing few more. I think I should let my fingers like this in the future, because I can not remember what I've done it. And these headaches are horrible. Nevertheless, I remember that I have angeschuckelt the Kuchiki-miss, as I was looking in the drunken state after Yoruichi-sama and she is unhappy unseated on Abarai, which she had first fought and then it was unberuhigend quiet .. the two . Do not ask me what they have done, I know that is itself not. I can still remember a blurry scene with Kuchiki-Taichou ... But I do not remember what was there ... Can someone enlighten me?

Conclusion: In the sake of the devil resides.

0 comments:

Post a Comment