Monday, June 25, 2007

Ocular (sp.?) Migraine

toxic_hornet @ 2007-06-25T16:42:00

weddings are really nerve-consuming events. First knew Yoruichi-sama and I do not really start when the wedding would be so we are by necessity already gone off to 13 clock. * Cough * soon but we have noticed that the festivities begin at 20 clock. Not that I had a big problem with it because I could spend all day with Yoruichi-sama, until we, the 8th Division have been investigated. ♥

fell during the wedding, but my spirits considerably, since Urahara Yoruichi-sama has thrown constantly looks and in the end I have also completely lost sight of. > _> I must necessarily wean from frustration to take to the bottle, but last night I had again started the same error. From there on I can not remember exactly it all ... But I think I Yamada Hanatarou something ... painful ... have done. So what?

And it may sound absurd: I mean you to remind me that Zaraki-Taichou gentanzt to have. (Yoruichi-sama, forgive me T__T) We wanted to talk again ... Anyway ... I can not remember the conversation with him that only bad, but we wanted to meet again ... Or so.

I'm irritated. With the help of some

0 comments:

Post a Comment