toxic_hornet @ 2007-05-18T13:42:00
My office is transformed more and more into a sea of decay, as Yamada Hanatarou his offer to clean the office to take back, had, since he suddenly became ill, but since an incident in the bath I've only once before not very good on him . speak * Hmph *
Omaeda I have now sent to a diet with Ayasegawa Yumichika. The same person advised me that he should first go to a beauty farm. Well, I should be right. The fate of my Fukutaichous is in your hands. I am already on the result tense.
And I can even tell anyone why I may be sent as a non-Taichou in the real world? I know that I have as Commander of Special Forces my duties, but that's not fair! I want to also look into the real world to Yoruichi-sama, uh ... Deletes the last part, you did not read. * Cough *
0 comments:
Post a Comment