Saturday, November 3, 2007

Poptropica Shirt Dresses

toxic_hornet @ 2007-11-03T10:53:00

Kuchiki-Taichou, You have this morning nachgeholfen something, right? I was very surprised when Abarai-fukutaichou and Matsumoto fukutaichou at 5:43 clock stood at my door and she did not look very happy. What did you do with them?

Since the two had delayed yet - if I say 5:30 clock, I mean it - I was so free and have Abarai-fukutaichou transported to the other side of the room, whereupon Matsumoto fukutaichou sat in front of me, I could separate the two at least of one another and reduce the rate of land Alber something. At the beginning I have given them jediglich a stack of paper from their divisions, but seemed so to Abarai-employed fukutaichou SMS to be Kuchiki Rukia send what I found out when I had him removed from the cell phone. The content of the SMS does not deserve ... Mention. Matsumoto fukutaichou during which it was to get upset about their dark circles in which I was supposed guilt because I had passed at 5:30 clock.

As I slowly from flying paper airplanes lost my nerve, I have given them a new task. You should document how they became Shinigami, and what kind of future they hope for with their current behavior. A whole half hour was silence (!), Had as Abarai-fukutaichou and Matsumoto fukutaichou apparently really made to work. The result was unfortunately not accordingly. Matsumoto fukutaichou, I do not understand why you painted the whole sheet "ö.ö. The task was supposed to have been clear. Especially you can not make me know that you needed a whole half hour for a "ö.ö. Abarai-fukutaichou jegendlich has made the title and for your information, you forgot to write your name on the sheet.

I can not believe I had to do today to really Fukutaichous ... I should be the result when Yamamoto Genryuusai submit Shigekuni-soutaichou.

0 comments:

Post a Comment