A ride
will slow the cat better
(thanks thoma Pyrin)
so I can at least type out schonmal
before I soon
make the book work through.
train: IC Hannover - Kassel
hopelessly overcrowded. The place to which I
put me was "may share" and I had to do.
idea: on-board restaurant.
beginning: in the first class
It looks long, but fast read
Who would have thought that in the land of twilight, I too would be welcome?
the seat loose martyr? Bahnreisendeverfolgerin.
My bags are in a other compartment. What people can afford
first class? What man so do something?
Dickbauchunke. I'm going to write down everything. Oblique views.
Hello little manga reader. All occupied?
"Have you reserved the room, too?"
"on an idea I would never come." (I'd also say yes to, then I would sit
now!) Argles.
But I do not sit down, but walk, stand, write, practice.
of Göttingen. Who sits here and see Lord of the Rings.
Who has a place, who has no place, who has a better place?
I hurt my feet. (The boy in front there is a jacket which I like.)
What they say about some people out?
Damn, it's Sunday. What are all those people doing here? Why am I so unhappy
, will bear almost haunt me?
What sparked the murderous, hostile anger in my aching heart?
Diem lack of creative activity. So `s looks. Not only the seat space is limited.
I'm hot. 6x reserved the place. Would all sit on the other.
Freaks! I'm going to buy me a ipod. All the seats have already one.
grandmother, grandchild, two Barbies. "We want to share the shoes yet." How can I suppress the
gesichtszerreißende smile which grows in praise of my mouth?
Horny pink Barbie hair. Thank you for writing `s again. I am thirty forever.
next car. There are still seats. Damn. Eyes turn to my work,
and I look busy! So many people. How many could I do like to talk seriously? Not with many words and I want to prove non-need.
run on it beyond the first ever talks.
the cool games in full action space.
Annes cap. I still want to h & m.
Puh. Hot.
At what point is a literary journal? No answer. The same question would be: when will it
art art. From now on! How? From now! Now? Now!
Why now? Because now is the right time.
Two young women who are for me at the enemy to seven clock. A
bleached (out growing), the other black-colored, black gett me umschmingte
eyes, Death Note bag, Kelly Osborne-waste. A unglamoröser. At last they have
seats. Directly in front of a crying baby. Their eyes
talk to each other and now ... this is art ... they can even smile! And help. And are not as bad as I thought.
Enough of this, further.
busy look. Yes, it appears in this book. Here it smells better. The car is quieter. Yeah. fuck. So five Minutes late. How this woman next to me the revered fat neck rubs and probably is pushing slimy. The events come thick and fast. She rubs his back now. Pleasant it looks. Marginal notes. I am afraid
abuzeichnen people. (A little wine? Now? Alki? Or I'm hypersensitive Yes! You would now like to say, but that would gerechtfertgt? No (I say).
Oh this lousy electric doors. Well, she wants to let in not a good time, not only to get rid of waste. And in the next zuzubinden the shoes does not seem too smart.
Bob the Builder glittering lights thing! you I will too! Wand Wow!
Methinks I run the same at the port. Not a minute I have been sitting on this long passage then.
respect for myself growing.
Next Part: The
Straba ride
next topic
perhaps teachers
0 comments:
Post a Comment